It’s our annual celebration of Halloween at the BRFM this Saturday. Come in costume, dress up your kids and your dogs, pick up a pumpkin or two, and join us for some healthy, family-friendly fun at the Market!
- Earthly Delights tells us they will be handing out treats at their booth this week!
- Speaking of treats, Caprini Creamery is bringing one of their baby goats this Saturday!
- Home Ec is back this week with delicious pickles and preserves!
- Rodney at Fields Farm Fresh tells us they will have persimmon pulp this Saturday and will take orders if they run out!
- This is the last market of the season for Circle City Sweets/Soups, Guacamole, Natural Born Juicers, Simpson’s Farm Market, and Wildflower Ridge Honey!
- ADH Teas, and Shamrock Farm are out this week, but back next.
- Byrne’s Grilled Pizza is also out this week to do the Irvington Halloween Festival!