What a beautiful day for celebrating Halloween at the Market! Lots of kids, dogs and others in costume, spooky décor at vendor booths, and pumpkin goodies everywhere!
- Vendors were in costume at Farm to Product, Simple Taste, Wildflower Ridge Honey, and Earthly Delights! We love our vendors!
- Earthly Delights and Simple Taste also had their booths decorated for Halloween and Earthly Delights gave out treats while Farm to Product gave out apples to little trick-or-treaters!
- Taste Café & Marketplace had pumpkin pies, Pastries Chefs had pumpkin tarts, and Hubbard & Cravens had pumpkin spice lattes!
- Lick Ice Cream had Apple Cider Pepita Brittle, Bourbon Maple, Pumpkin Graham Fluff, Caramel & Mulling Spice and more fall ice cream flavors!
- Three Dog Bakery had scary-themed doggie treats!
- Caprini Farmstead Creamery had a very popular baby goat, Chillee, and a new goat cheese; while Tulip Tree Creamery had their Fromage D’Autumne!
- Fall door swags, pumpkin pots, and flower bouquets were at Harvest Moon Flower Farm!
- Pears were at Annabelle’s Garden and Wild’s Apple Farm!
- Lots of winter squash, sweet potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, chard, kale, onions, garlic, herbs, potatoes, eggplant, radishes, turnips, cabbage, carrots, and peppers everywhere!
- Lee’s Orchard added Arkansas Black apples to their repertoire, (but they are now out for the season).
- Wild’s Apple Farm added Braeburn, Cameo, Empire, York, Newton Pippin, and Liberty apples to the varieties they had available!