It was a chilly morning, but the pumpkins loved it and they were everywhere! All of the vegetables and fruits were happy in the crisp fall air; and the customers were pretty pleased too! With all the apple varieties, great greens, hot beverages, and more, who wouldn’t love the Market at this time of the year?
- Pumpkins were in play at Norman Mullet Farm, Compean & Sons, Earthly Delights, Annabelle’s Garden, and Azalia Farm Market!
- Harvest Moon Flower Farm had pumpkin flower pots, Mexican sage, dried okra stalks, and hairy balls!
- Pumpkin cookies were available at Circle City Sweets along with apple pumpkin bread!
- Fields Farm Fresh had pumpkin bread, with and without nuts and with chocolate chips, plus spaghetti squash, green beans, peppers, eggplant, and tomatoes!
- Other winter squashes were available at Funny Bone Farm, Silverthorn Farm, Annabelle’s Garden, Norman Mullet Farm, Earthly Delights, Compean & Sons, and Azalia Farm Market!
- Norman Mullet Farm also had beautiful cauliflower, broccoli, collard Greens, salad turnips, and black radishes!
- French breakfast radishes were looking good at Silverthorn Farm along with cabbage, carrots, leeks, celeriac, sweet potatoes, kale, spinach, and Brussels sprouts!
- Funny Bone Farm also had sweet potatoes, plus kale, Swiss chard, beets, carrots, rutabagas, and jars of vegetable juice in hot and mild!
- Earthly Delights had shelled lima beans, broccoli, spinach, beets, heirloom eggplant, honeynut squash, and mini pies!
- Azalia Farm Market had okra, apple gourds, cabbage, tomatoes, cucumbers, and Indian corn!
- Nujac Garden had silk luffas, bitter melons, and Asian pears!
- Pears were also at Annabelle’s Garden along with zucchini, wild mushrooms, daikon radishes, colored cauliflower, and Romanesco!
- Valentine Hill Farm had cabbage, lettuce, beets, and tall pumpkins!
- Hubbard & Craven had pumpkin pie lattes!
- Indiana Craft Jerky had ghost pepper jerky!
- Tulip Tree Creamery had a new mild young Gouda!
- Lee’s Orchard added Gold Rush and Red Delicious to the 13 varieties of apples they already had on hand!
- Wild’s Apple Farm added Pink Lady, Arkansas Black, Spigold, and Melrose to their previous 19 varieties!