It’s a big weekend in Indy with Oktoberfest, Penrod, and the French Market to name a few. Better come out to the BRFM and start your weekend with a tasty breakfast and some fresh local produce to get you through it!
- Silverthorn Farm is bringing beautiful mums and ornamental kale to the Market on Saturday!
- Jacquie’s Gourmet Catering is out for the season and Home Ec will take their spot this week!
- It’s week #2 of September, so we have Trailhead Naturals, Red Frazier Bison, Hidden Pond Farm, Ash Blaeds, and ARPO (Alliance for Responsible Pet Ownership) with us this Saturday!
- Dickinson Custom Woodworking and Indiana Craft Jerky move to the south end of the Market this week!
- The BRMHS (Broad Ripple Magnet High School) Marching Band fundraiser will move back to the north end of the Market this Saturday!
- Pat’s Philly Pretzels is out this Saturday — they’ll be at the French Market if you need a pretzel fix!
- You’ll have to go to Penrod to get tacos from La Chinita Poblana this weekend!
- Guacamole will be absent also — there is a shortage of good avocados right now, but they hope to be back next week with good avocados to make their amazing guac!