Senior hunger is a real and serious issue in central Indiana. CICOA Aging & In-home Solutions will be at the Market this Saturday to help seniors get the food and nutrition they need to stay healthy and live better. Learn more about CICOA and their solutions for seniors here.
- No more breakfast boxes from Fermenti Artisan, but Chef Craig Baker from Bent Rail Brewery will be sharing Fermenti’s booth space and producing a breakfast bowl, biscuits & gravy made with Maple Leaf duck, and different breakfast specials throughout the summer!
- It’s week #2 of July, so we have Ash Blaeds, Red Frazier Bison, Trailhead Naturals, and Hidden Pond Farm back with us this week.
- ARPO (Alliance for Responsible Pet Ownership) is also back this week and expects to have some adoptable kittens from the group they rescued a few weeks ago.
- JP Parker Flowers and Brotgarten are both back this week after being out last Saturday. Come get your sunflowers and epi bread!
- H20 Microgreens and Caprini Farmstead Creamery will go back to their regular locations this week. (They switched last week so Caprini could bring their baby goat.)
- Stop by the Recycling Booth at the Market and talk to Greg Walton whose Green With Indy compost pickup will be starting curbside service on July 14th! Learn more here.
We had a great response to our call for reusable shopping bags at the information booth. And the need for them was so great last week that we are going to need a lot more! If you have any extra new or gently-used bags, please consider donating them to the BRFM. You can drop them off at our info booth in the center of the Market right across from the entertainment tent.