The brand new BRWM will be opening in just a little over two weeks at the Bent Rail Brewery located at 5301 Winthrop Ave. The market will take place on Saturday mornings from 9-noon starting Dec. 5th and going through April 30th.
Just like the BRFM, the BRWM is committed to supporting locally grown and produced foods; therefore, you will see many of the same vendors you are familiar with from our market at the new winter market.
Here is a current list of the vendors who will participate:
- Annabelle’s Garden – fruits & vegetables
- Apiary Honey – honey & honey products
- Artisano’s Oils & Spices – olive oils and vinegars
- Caprini Creamery – goat cheese
- Dunbar Heritage Farm – hydroponic greens
- Hubbard & Cravens – coffee and tea
- Phelps Family Farm – meat, poultry, & eggs
- Rene’s Bakery – breads & baked goods
- Revival Food Co. – nut butters
- Schacht Farm – meat, poultry, & eggs
- Silverthorn Farm – fruits & vegetables
- Tulip Tree Creamery – artisan cheeses & butters
- Wild Alaska Salmon & Seafood Co. – wild-caught salmon
- Wild’s Apple Farm – fruits & vegetables
To see more information about the BRWM, click here.