A downpour of rain with wind, thunder & lightning! Yikes!
- Harvestland Farm had sorrel, dandelion greens, spinach, and cherry tomatoes!
- Apple Works had Daybreak Fuji, Somerset, and Sweet 16 apples plus more!
- Full Hand Farm had pumpkins, peppers, and kohlrabi!
- Silvethorn Farm lost a tent, but had golden beets, beautiful turnips, and lots of potatoes!
- Wild’s Apple Farm had Priscilla, Cox Orange Pippin, Jake’s Seedling, Tsugaru, and more apples!
- Azalia Farm Market had a wonderful fall display of pumpkins and gourds!
- My Dad’s Sweet Corn says next week will probably be the end of the corn.
- Annabelle’s Garden had red and green muscadine grapes, cabbage and cauliflower!
- Hubbard & Craven had iced pumpkin spiced latte!
- Nicey Treat brought their truck and stayed nice and dry in the storm!
- Amelia’s Bakery had a delicious salted cocoa brownie!
- Cornerstone Bread Co. sold out by 11 am in spite of not really getting started until after 9!
- Lick Ice Cream had a new chocolate orange clove-bud ice cream!
- Circle City Soups/Sweets says next week is the end of the Sweet Corn Chowder!
- David Ackerman and friend bravely came out to sing in the rain!