- Azalia Farm had pie pumpkins, bird gourds, and green tomatoes
- Leeks, candy onions, and gorgeous green beans at Earthly Delights
- Fields Farm Fresh had Oriental, Machaw, Fairytale, Rosa Bianca, Nadia, and Galian eggplant varieties — cantaloupes almost done!
- Mustard bunches, mustard shoots, and dill bundles at Harvestland Farm
- Apple Works had caramel apples, apple dumplings, and yellow & white peaches
- Sweet pea & sunflower and baby lettuce varieties at Indiana Microgreens
- Norman Mullet Farm had Romanesco, cabbage, carrots, peppers and tomatoes
- Nectarines, plums, chanterelles, and chicken of the woods at Anna Belle’s Garden
- Silverthorn Farm had lunchbox peppers, white sweet potatoes, and leeks
- Yellow Finn fingerling potatoes and Brussels sprouts at Bloomer’s Greenhouse
- Circle City Sweets had pumpkin and apple shaped iced cookies
- Jalapeno cheddar rounds and honey oat bread at Cornerstone Bread Co.
- Sage’s Simple Syrups had a new Raspberry Syrup – seasonal pumpkin coming!
- Beautiful dahlias plus onions and fresh parsley at Harvest Moon Flower Farm
- Wild’s Apple Farm added Akane, Golden Supreme, Holiday, Shinsei, and Cortlands
Lee’s Orchard added Golden Delicious apples
Apple Works added Crimson Crisp apples