- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place thawed ham in a glass baking dish with 1/2 cup water.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and insert meat thermometer into ham.
- Bake at 350 degrees until ham reaches 150 degrees. This usually takes 20-30 minutes per pound.
- After removing from oven let ham rest while covered for 10 minutes before slicing.
Note: Royer Farm Fresh Meats makes the trip to Broad Ripple HS parking lot on a Saturday, once a month from December thru April. They have whole and half hogs available if you have the freezer space; and you can order holiday hams, beef and pork roasts, legs of lamb, and more on their website here.