- Lolla Rosa (curly red) lettuce from Mulberry Creek Farm
- Lavender plants and products from Willowfield Lavender Farm
- Tomato plants (with tomatoes on them) from Whipker Azalia Farm
- Fresh mint and portabella mushrooms from Homestead Growers
- Almond croissants from Circle City Sweets/Soups
- Herb focaccia bread from Cornerstone Bread Company
- Fresh dill and oregano from Sunny Creek Farm
- Broad Ripple 175th Anniversary tote bags & retired racing ducks
- Miso-Ginger vinaigrette from Chef Horrigan of Anna Belle’s Garden
- Delicate sunflower shoots from FarmIndy
Welcome back Harvest Moon Flower Farm this week. More strawberries are showing up from multiple vendors! Lick Ice Cream will have Honey Lavender Ice Cream this week (the first batch of the season and my absolute favorite!)
Mulberry Creek Farm and Willowfield Lavender Farm were both at the Market last week for the first time this season. They should be with us every week going forward.Hidden Pond Farm, Circle L Bison, and Nujac Gardens will be back this week and our friends from ARPO will join us.
We are still getting questions from market customers about Seldom Seen Farm. John Ferree of Seldom Seen Farm has partnered with Todd and Kathleen Jameson of Balanced Harvest Farm to become FarmIndy. You can find them in John’s old spot at the Market, and learn more about FarmIndy on their facebook page here.