- “Margarita” pasta from Nicole Taylor’s Pasta
- Fresh cut peonies and bouquets from J.P. Parker Florist
- Mayan Love Pepper plants from Incredible Edibles
- Baby Bok Choy, Mizuna and Komatsuna from Yeager Farms
- Red Russian Kale and Tropia Onions from FarmIndy
- Rosemary plants from Bloomer’s Greenhouse
- Fig & Pig bacon from Smoking Goose Meatery
- Strawberries from Compean & Sons, Apple Works, and Earthly Delights
- Celery and parsley from Aspire Indiana Harvestland Farm
- Savoy Lettuce Phyllo Cups from Anna Belle’s Garden
- Award-winning Mayan Spice Bar from Chocolate for the Spirit
This coming Saturday, Lick Ice Cream will have their Roasted Strawberry Balsamic flavor available, and Ludwig Farmstead Creamery will have fresh mozzarella! Also, Burton’s Maplewood Farms (3rd Sat. each month) and Mulberry Creek Farm will be at the Market. Expect more strawberries from this week!
We have had several questions about Feast – The Art of Catering. They will be joining us later in the season. We will let you know when they will be back.